The last update of Guilt Battle Arena is finally available.
We hope you will enjoy the tons of new features we added!
Here is the full release note:
- Cup Mode: compete in a 10-rounds championship against 3 other opponents. Try to unlock all the medals in 8 unique cups.
- Championship option: introduces a new way to count point. Players get rewarded points depending on their rank.
- 6 new Game Modes:
- Third Eye: Shoot to deal damage when the eye is closed
- Heart Stealer: Shoot to steal your friends’ hearts.
- Alien Pet: Shoot to steal the alien pet and lead it to the enemies.
- Parasites: Shoot to pass the parasites, get rid of them all!
- Fatal Dodgeball: Shoot to stun your friends and avoid the balls at all cost.
- Gold Rush: Shoot to steal players’ gold, be sure to have the most gold!
- 4 new Modifiers:
- Short Range: Bullet’s range is shorter.
- Fast Bullet: Bullets are twice as fast.
- Low Gravity: Jump like you are on the moon!
- Shoot Behind: Players hold their gun backwards.
- 32 new costumes.
- 4 new Horde levels:
- Close Encounter: Your have a short range gun.
- Blobs From Outer Space: Stay away from the blobs, wait for them to explode.
- Dodgy Stadium: Avoid the balls at all cost.
- Backward Ship: You hold your gun backwards.
- 13 new Achievements / Trophies.
- Improve bots AI.
- Minor changes.
- Gameplay: fix issue when sometimes the game will be stuck on a black screen.
- Gameplay: accuracy is now properly calculated.
- Gameplay: fix crash in Chicken Rain.
- UI: fix offset on camera after the intro sequence is played.
- Achievements: achievements are not more triggered by bots.
- Steam: “My Score” leaderboard stats now works properly.
- Switch: fix issue when sometimes the game won’t start if the console is connected.
- Xbox One: fix achievements not triggered.