Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
February 14th 2018
Can you make a difference with only one bullet? Guilt Battle Arena is a frantic, local multiplayer party game for 1 to 4 players. Make room on your couch for friends, pick an insanely cute character, and turn the competition up to 11! Engage your friends and family or compete against AI foes in frantic couch combat battles. Don’t forget to pick-up your bullet after firing your gun if you want to win!
Guilt Battle Arena is a one-man project by Timothee Verrouil (Invincible Cat). It first came to life in september 2012 as a hobbyist prototype named Lucil VS the World. Life went on and the prototype was left on the back burner for a while. 2015 was a big turning point in Guilt Battle Arena's development: supported by Vancouver’s Indie community, Guilt Battle Arena was showcased and put into player’s hand for the first time! Overwhelmed by the positive feedback and players enthusiasm, Tim started the production in December 2015 and founded his game studio Invincible Cat in May 2016. The idea behind Guilt Battle Arena is to provide a fast paced, deceptively easy experience and utterly charming visuals. Inspirations range from Slayin to Castle Crashers.
- Enjoy the playful style with 7 Games Modes: Play hot potato with a bomb or capture the flag with canons. Will you dodge the rain of invincible chickens?
- Spice things up with 6 stackable gameplay modifiers: want to tryout jetpacks and then turn everyone invisible? Go for it!
- Now with bots. You are so good that nobody wants to play with you? Let see if you are good enough to defeat these maniacal bots!
- Select a character from 47 wacky costumes!
- Bring peace back to the galaxy by defeating the Dreadful Judge’s endless hordes of minions!
Guilt Battle Arena Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Guilt Battle Arena. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Invincible Cat
Invincible Cat is a one-man indie game company, dedicated to create fun, unique and polished games.
More information on Invincible Cat, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Guilt Battle Arena Credits