Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
A game about shooting your friends with only one bullet! Guilt Battle Arena is a fast-paced gunfight party game for up to 4 players. Shoot your way through chicken rain, dodge exploding cats and lead homing missiles right into your friends' faces. You will laugh, you will cry, you will learn how to escape from flying controllers!
Guilt Battle Arena is a one-man project by Timothee Verrouil (Invincible Cat). It first came to life in september 2012 as a hobbyist prototype named Lucil VS the World. Life went on and the prototype was left on the back burner for a while. 2015 was a big turning point in Guilt Battle Arena's development: supported by Vancouver’s Indie community, Guilt Battle Arena was showcased and put into player’s hand for the first time! Overwhelmed by the positive feedback and players enthusiasm, Tim started the production in December 2015 and founded his game studio Invincible Cat in May 2016. The idea behind Guilt Battle Arena is to provide a fast paced, deceptively easy experience and utterly charming visuals. Inspirations range from Slayin to Castle Crashers.
- 4-Player local multiplayer: Challenge your friends in 7 hilarious game modes. Pass the bomb before its explodes, avoid the exploding cats or run away from the rocket! There is only one rule: being victorious is the only thing that matters.
- Frenzied matches: There is only one rule: winner takes all. Scream, shout, celebrate while damaging your friendship.
- Customize your matches: Want to spice up your matches? Speed up the game or play with a jetpack. You will find something to add to the madness.
- Tons of costumes: Last time we checked, there were 48 costumes to wear!
- Easy-to-learn: The mechanics are so simple that everyone can jump in quickly. Shoot and get your bullet back to shoot again! Though it can take some skills to deal with the frantic rhythm! You better keep your cool.
- Co-op: The dreadful judge has enslave the world to create its own army. Only the GUILT patrol can stop him! Shoot your way to freedom and develop new tricks to beat your enemies. Alone or with a friend, survive the dreadful judge and his militia in the co-op mode and try to beat your high score!
Multiplayer Gameplayer Video (January 2017) YouTube
Single Player Announcement Trailer (November 2016) YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Guilt Battle Arena. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Made with Unity
About Invincible Cat
Invincible Cat is a one-man indie game company, dedicated to create fun, unique and polished games.
More information on Invincible Cat, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Guilt Battle Arena Credits