v3.0 – The Definitive Edition Update (August)
- Cup Mode: compete in a 10-rounds championship against 3 other opponents. Try to unlock all the medals in 8 unique cups.
- Championship option: introduces a new way to count point. Players get rewarded points depending on their rank.
- 6 new Game Modes:
- Third Eye: Shoot to deal damage when the eye is closed
- Heart Stealer: Shoot to steal your friends’ hearts.
- Alien Pet: Shoot to steal the alien pet and lead it to the enemies.
- Parasites: Shoot to pass the parasites, get rid of them all!
- Fatal Dodgeball: Shoot to stun your friends and avoid the balls at all cost.
- Gold Rush: Shoot to steal players’ gold, be sure to have the most gold!
- 4 new Modifiers:
- Short Range: Bullet’s range is shorter.
- Fast Bullet: Bullets are twice as fast.
- Low Gravity: Jump like you are on the moon!
- Shoot Behind: Players hold their gun backwards.
- 32 new costumes.
- 4 new Horde levels:
- Close Encounter: Your have a short range gun.
- Blobs From Outer Space: Stay away from the blobs, wait for them to explode.
- Dodgy Stadium: Avoid the balls at all cost.
- Backward Ship: You hold your gun backwards.
- 13 new Achievements / Trophies.
- Improve bots AI.
- Minor changes.
- Gameplay: fix issue when sometimes the game will be stuck on a black screen.
- Gameplay: accuracy is now properly calculated.
- Gameplay: fix crash in Chicken Rain.
- UI: fix offset on camera after the intro sequence is played.
- Achievements: achievements are not more triggered by bots.
- Steam: “My Score” leaderboard stats now works properly.
- Switch: fix issue when sometimes the game won’t start if the console is connected.
- Xbox One: fix achievements not triggered.
v2.0 – The Bots Update (April)
- Bots: adding bots in versus. You can now fully enjoy Guilt Battle Arena if you are a solo player.
- Battle Arena Mode: delivers the best experience without asking you to set anything. Just sit and play.
- Vote: the Battle Arena mode introduces votes. One player can now vote for the next game mode!
- Versus mode has been renamed Custom for more clarity.
- Co-op: dead player comes back as a ghost and the other one can still try to beat the high-score.
- Co-op: decrease the score needed to unlock each stars. (15 for 1, 30 for 2 and 50 for 3).
- Co-op has been renamed Horde for more clarity.
- Game Mode: change Rocket Man values.
- Modifiers: change Multi-Bullet icon.
- Modifiers: change Speed-Up values.
- Modifiers: replace legs by springs if Trampoline is on.
- Chests: you will unlock chests faster!
- Switch: video capture support.
- Xbox One and Steam: change achievements 500 versus rounds to 250 rounds and 1000 rounds to 500 rounds.
- Minor changes.
- Gameplay: the jetpack is no more stuck when the cannons shoot in Capture the Flag.
- Achievements: Cat Fireworks only works in versus.
- Switch: can’t be stuck anymore when a controller is disconnected on the character selection screen.
- Switch: can’t be stuck when launching the game.
- Xbox One: Global and My Score are now showing the correct scores.
- PS4: controller’s lights now use the players’ colors.
- PS4: the trophies icons are now correct.
- PS4: 100 versus trophies can be unlocked.
- Localization: typo issue in Japanese in the intro text.
- Minor bug fixes.