We listened to the community to ship the first free update!
You can now enjoy the whole Guilt Battle Arena as a solo player with the addition of bots.
A new one will come later with more content.
Here is the full release note:
- Bots: adding bots in versus. You can now fully enjoy Guilt Battle Arena if you are a solo player.
- Battle Arena Mode: delivers the best experience without asking you to set anything. Just sit and play.
- Vote: the Battle Arena mode introduces votes. One player can now vote for the next game mode!
- Versus mode has been renamed Custom for more clarity.
- Co-op: dead player comes back as a ghost and the other one can still try to beat the high-score.
- Co-op: decrease the score needed to unlock each stars. (15 for 1, 30 for 2 and 50 for 3).
- Co-op has been renamed Horde for more clarity.
- Game Mode: change Rocket Man values.
- Modifiers: change Multi-Bullet icon.
- Modifiers: change Speed-Up values.
- Modifiers: replace legs by springs if Trampoline is on.
- Chests: you will unlock chests faster!
- Switch: video capture support.
- Xbox One and Steam: change achievements 500 versus rounds to 250 rounds and 1000 rounds to 500 rounds.
- Minor changes.
- Gameplay: the jetpack is no more stuck when the cannons shoot in Capture the Flag.
- Achievements: Cat Fireworks only works in versus.
- Switch: can’t be stuck anymore when a controller is disconnected on the character selection screen.
- Switch: can’t be stuck when launching the game.
- Xbox One: Global and My Score are now showing the correct scores.
- PS4: controller’s lights now use the players’ colors.
- PS4: the trophies icons are now correct.
- PS4: 100 versus trophies can be unlocked.
- Localization: typo issue in Japanese in the intro text.
- Minor bug fixes.